Bringing community together safely
An important part of Condor’s Hope is our community. We love gathering people together to connect with the land. As the current situation with COVID-19 shifts, Condor’s Hope has opened for our harvests and wine tasting by reservation. We will adapt our events to do all we can to ensure all of our safety during this time. We have developed criteria for attendance as well as on-site protocol to keep all attendees and Condor’s Hope staff as safe and healthy as possible. We aim, as always, for these events to be fun and uplifting, and we are grateful to all attendees for being able to support these conditions in our “new normal”.
We commit to:
• having smaller group sizes
• sanitizing indoor spaces including bathroom, kitchens, guest bedrooms
• ensuring to the best of our ability that participants comply with the scenario list and on-site protocol below.
We request that you:
• If age 12 or older, have been fully vaccinated.
• If you have a cold, fever, cough or are feeling ill, please cancel your visit to Condor’s Hope.
• Agree to follow the on-site protocol listed below.
During the event, Condor’s Hope asks all participants to follow the below protocol.
– We ask that folks who can, camp in tents or car-camp. (There is some availability of indoor rooms.)
– For those staying indoors, we ask that you wear your mask when inside the buildings except when you are in your room.
– All eating will take place outdoors and we will ask that attendees wear masks when moving through the food line.
– Food will be prepared and served only by the Condor’s Hope team. They will be the only ones with access to the kitchen. All our staff are fully vaccinated.
– We will provide enough tables for folks to sit with their pods and/or sit with others while having enough space to social distance.
– Yes, we will have wine tasting!
– We have 3 bathrooms and will ask that attendees wear their mask while inside bathrooms (except for teethbrushing!).
– All attendees and staff will keep an elevated awareness of space and observe social distance from one another if appropriate.
– Attendees will keep an elevated awareness of space and cleanliness (hand washing/sanitizing), so that we can reduce any possible risks to us gathering.
– Attendees will have their own mask with them at all times and wear when in proximity to others when appropriate, specifically when inside a bathroom; when inside the guesthouse or house; when going through the food line, etc.
Note: Protocol may change. Please review this site immediately prior to your visit.
Thank you for doing all that you can to keep yourself and others safe and well.