How it Works
Join our Club Condor and enjoy exclusive benefits, including wine release events with our winemaker and special discounts on every bottle of Condor’s Hope wine you purchase. Enjoy first priority on newly released wines and olive oil. Best of all, we’ll deliver Condor’s Hope wine to your doorstep twice a year!
Club Condor is a limited-membership wine club, with a max capacity of 200 members, due to limited production of our dry-farmed grapes. If you want to join Club Condor and enjoy our wines while supporting the conservation of our natural resources, just complete the form below. We will contact you and let you know if there is room in the Club or if we can offer you a spot on our wait list.
Two times a year, in Spring and December, we release a special selection of our most recent vintages for Club Condor members. As a member, you can either have your selection shipped to you, or pick it up directly from us at no extra cost (at our Santa Cruz location, our vineyard in Santa Barbara county, or through special arrangement). Receive a 25% discount on all additional bottles you purchase as well. There are no membership fees, and you are free to cancel your membership anytime after receiving your first two shipments. Give Club Condor a try, and taste the dry-farmed difference for yourself.
See our current wine club selection here. This seasonal selection will always feature new releases, seasonal delights, and wines that have aged beautifully in the bottle. You choose whether you want to receive 3, 6 or 12 bottles.
Wine Club Privileges
- Three, six or twelve bottles of Condor’s Hope wine delivered to your home twice a year – Spring and December.
- Three-bottle Club selections are 15% off retail price; the six-bottle Club selections are 25% off retail price; and twelve-bottle Club shipments are 30% off retail price. The twelve-bottle selection also includes a vintage from our cellar that is no longer for sale and has excellent aging time.
- Complimentary pick-up is available in Santa Cruz County, at our vineyard in Santa Barbara County, or on our well-traveled route along Highway 101 between Santa Maria and Salinas, saving you the shipping cost.
- 25% discount off of retail price on all additional purchases, including mixed cases.
- Vineyard reports, information on new vintages, and updates on Condor happenings in our email newsletter.
- Occasional email specials featuring a deeper discount on particular wines or on case prices during holiday sales.
- Members have first priority to receive one bottle of our limited production of Condor’s Hope Extra Virgin Olive Oil in their December shipment as well as first priority on all new varietal releases.