You can choose from various accommodations available for the night, all located on-site at Condor’s Hope Ranch. Please review your options below and then mark your preferences on the registration form. Prices include a light supper in the evening followed by a campfire, and a light breakfast in the morning.
In addition lodging will be available at The Cuyama Buckhorn, a local boutique hotel, at a discounted price for our visitors. To find out about lodging at The Buckhorn, please contact them directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (661) 766-2825.
Accommodations at Condor’s Hope:
- Camping ~ There is plenty of space to tent camp in the vineyard. You can bring your own camping set-up and will have full use of the bathhouse.
- Tent Cabin ~ Enjoy ‘glamping’ (glamorous camping) in our tent cabin. The tent cabin is fully enclosed and has flooring, a queen bed (air mattress), screen door, windows, and a small deck. Bed linens and towels provided. You will have use of the bathhouse or house bathroom.(accommodates a couple or 1 person)
- Sleeping rooms ~ There are two sleeping rooms with multiple individual beds. Bed linens and towels provided. You have use of the bathhouse or house bathroom. (Space for 6 people total.)
- Individual rooms:
- ~ There are two individual rooms, each with a double bed. Occupancy is 1-2 people per room. Bed linens and towels provided. You will have use of the bathhouse.
- ~ There is one bedroom with a king bed. Occupancy is 1-2 people. Bed linens and towels provided. You will have use of the house bathroom.
Here’s a chart of your lodging choices with any additional fees that may apply:
|Camping in the Vineyard||No limit||$40 per night|
|Bed in Sleeping Rooms||6 people||$30 per night per person|
|Tent Cabin||1-2 people; has 1 queen bed||$60 per night per tent cabin|
|2 Individual Rooms||1-2 people per room w/ double bed||$75 per night per room|
|1 Individual room||1-2 people per room w/ king bed||$90 per night per room|