Join Our Wine Club and Enjoy Exclusive Benefits
How it Works
Four times a year, we release a special selection of our best vintages for club members. As a member, you can either have your selection shipped to you, or pick it up directly from us at no extra cost (at our Santa Cruz Community Farmers’ Markets locations, at our vineyard in Santa Barbara county, or through special arrangement). Receive discounts on all additional bottles you purchase as well. There are no membership fees, and you are free to cancel your membership anytime after receiving your first two shipments. Give our wine club a try, and taste the dry-farmed difference for yourself.
See our current wine club selection here.This seasonal selection will always feature new releases, seasonal delights, and wines that have aged beautifully in the bottle. You choose whether you want to receive 2, 6 or 12 bottles.
Wine Club Privileges
- Complimentary pick-up is available at one of our Farmers’ Market locations in Santa Cruz County, at our vineyard in Santa Barbara County, or on our well-travelled route along Highway 101 between Santa Maria and Salinas, saving you the shipping cost.
- 20% discount off of retail price on all additional purchases, including mixed cases. Specials may not be included.
- Vineyard reports, information on new vintages, and updates on condor happenings in our email newsletter.
- Occasional email specials featuring a deeper discount on particular wines or on case prices during our annual inventory and holiday sales.
- Members have first priority to receive one bottle of our very limited production of Condor’s Hope Extra Virgin Olive Oil in their December shipment.